Features of Iron Core Reactors :
High quality materias :
- * Core made of grain oriented cold rolled electrical steel.
- * Windings made of double enamelled copper wire Temperature class H/180° C.
- * Insulation made of fibre glass base cloth etc, temperature class F 155° C or Npmex 410 aramid paper, temperature class F/155° C
- * Standard dip varnish coating or vacuum and pressure impregnation (VPI) available
- * Safe construction low combustion capacity
High frequency line reactors are used to attenuate harmonic Distortion and interference spikes coming from the Electrical System or the load, as well as limit starting current